D’Amato Builders + Advisors renovated this historical brick structure, boasting a slate roof and original wood windows. The work included reconfiguration of rooms, upgraded finishes, and new lighting and electrical service. The Hall was founded at Delta Psi in 1868 in the Sheffield Scientific School and is located at the corner of Wall and College streets. In 1876 it was funded by Frederick W. Vanderbilt.
Architect: Charles C. Haight