Yale University has preserved about 150 buildings that were not originally build for the University’s use, but now have been adapted for educational purposes. Over the past 15 years, many of these buildings, as well as other core academic facilities, have seen major renovations.
D’Amato is proud to be a participant in this historic preservation program. 53 Wall Street was build in 1923 as the Trinity Parish Church House, which included their administrative and activity areas. The Center has occupied the building since its purchase by the University in 1976.