Edwin McClellan Hall was built in 1925 as a replica of Connecticut Hall, the oldest structure on the Yale University Campus. The 17,000 square foot masonry, slate roof and wood window structure features 67 bedrooms and 24 common rooms.
D’Amato Builders + Advisors cleaned, repaired and renovated the exterior of the four-story structure. The building required a complete interior renovation, including the construction of 18 new bathrooms – complete with marble showers, partitions and vanities. New plumbing throughout the structure and metal pan ceiling were added.
A new fire alarm system was installed, all millwork and floors refinished, 118 new doors and frames, and all new lighting was installed.